Sunday, June 10, 2007

Working Trip to Singapore...

I was on a 2-day work assignment trip to Singapore.....the last was in Sept 2004. So it has been a long time i have not visit/work in our Singapore office. It is not a good time to travel as it is school holiday both in Singapore and Malaysia. You may heard it over the radio...Malaysians get to spend half in Singapore......with the conversion rate at 2.2-2.3...things are not actually cheap.

Most Hotels are fully booked and the rate applied are peak season rate....so it is not cheap! Not much choice and I ended up staying in Novotel in Clarke Quay.

After a long day at work, by the time i took my shower and rested a bit...I was too tired to check out the night activities in the infamous Clarke Quay. Ended up calling room service: Nasi Goreng Istimewa....

Good morning Singapore!!!! The balcony view from the hotel room

No comments: