It has been 2 weeks not updating the blog....partly was busy catching up with work and partly was down with sore eyes, food poisoning/diarrhea.....2 MC in a week right after the long raya weekend break. Not so me..... :)
The food poisoning part was really killing.....started right after mid-night...and then...it was right till the next morning. Have to drive myself to the nearest clinic when there is so much pain having like stomach cramp....argh!!! And it gets worse when I started to vommit....got to wake my housemate up to keep an eye on me in case they need to rush me to the nearest hospital if the situation worsen....luckily things were under control though I hardly close my eyes for a much needed rest till the next morning.....then it was all day long sleeping, waking up to pass water, replenish with 100 Plus....until night time when I feel so "hungry".....
No comments:
Post a Comment