After reaching home last night at about 10.30pm....unpacked, did my laundry, refill new clothing and hit the sack right the way after that. Woke up 6.30am this morning, did one final round check to make sure I have everything I need for the next few days and hit the road again....1st got to stop by offcice for a while before continuing my journey to KB. Left office at about 8am....stop at the Pertronas station before the Karak-Bentong highway ends to have my breakfast and caffeine I much needed to keep me awake.
Packed some Bahulu Kelantan along the way to KB...This bahulu maker (by the road side)...right after Selinsing was recommended by a friend...Wow!!! Banyak nyer jenis bahulu ni!!! I pun macam tamak la cikit....semua nak try....jadi semua pun pack cikit2..hopefully they can last until I get back to KL on Tue to share with my colleagues. Too many varieties....until cannot remember their names...except the one in green tu semestilah perisa pandan :)
Packed some Bahulu Kelantan along the way to KB...This bahulu maker (by the road side)...right after Selinsing was recommended by a friend...Wow!!! Banyak nyer jenis bahulu ni!!! I pun macam tamak la cikit....semua nak try....jadi semua pun pack cikit2..hopefully they can last until I get back to KL on Tue to share with my colleagues. Too many varieties....until cannot remember their names...except the one in green tu semestilah perisa pandan :)
Kuih Akok pun ada.....hehehe
Finally, after some gruelling 9hr+ drive (4 pee breaks and a 15mins power nap) I finally reached KB. The stretch of road before reaching KT and from KT to KB was killing due to the rains...
After checked in at Sutera Inn (room was ok), view from the room....how nice? The place I am going to work tomorrow is just across the street :)
After checked in at Sutera Inn (room was ok), view from the room....how nice? The place I am going to work tomorrow is just across the street :)
With some vague memories on how the restaurant looks like...I just drove towards Pengkalan Chepa....after some 10km jalan2, pusing2 sampai jugak akhirnya....when I drove by that stretch of road...I can identify the restaurant. Nasib baik punyer tak tutup lagi. The place is called Restoran Haiqal (Haiqal Nasi Kukus dan Masakan Panas....something). I suppose this place serves the best Nasi Kukus here in Pengkalan Chepa. This is defintely the place I came last time.
Without hesitating I ordered the Nasi Kukus with Ayam Goreng Berempah and the Gulai Kawah Daging...yummy!
Now, can go back prepare for tomorrow morning tasks and ZZzzzzz.........
No comments:
Post a Comment