It was just to be another company event/launching at this 5 Stars hotel in KL....not the first time having event at this Hotel R.....but also attended couple of wedding receptions at the same hotel. So, the expression and impression I have on this Hotel R was great "so far" until what happened during the launching on last Tuesday....
Last minute checking and run through.....

Last check on all the system.....
As usual, the food served and the selection was great....at RM110/head...it better be great or...
As the event invited lots of our clients....we have to handle this very low profile. The event manager, Hotel PR and the Head Chef came apologise to my colleague....My colleague was in good mood....and luckily is our own staff.....what if one of our clients chewed on it??? Company image also on jeopardy!?
If i am the one who chewed on the cigarette butt...I would have bitched and make enough noise until I get a 1 year free buffet voucher!! :) My unlucky colleague was on MC the next day......so company would hold on to the remaining payment to the hotel...
4 comments:
Hotel R???? Dont tell me its where I had my wedding!!!!
bingo!!!
siapa yang kena?????
david....
Post a Comment