Damn! This is the 2nd time people bangging me from the back over the years....though is was not that serious...only scratches on the paint work. And never thought my Satria rear bumper is that "strong"....
What I really dislike was....immediately after pulling our cars to the side of the road...the other driver came down with his friend....the 1st time he said to me was: Bos...bos you ok....touching my bumper I punya lagi teruk.....that really pissed me off.
Hey....fxxx you! Who bangs who now? Are you in the position to say if I am ok??? You are the one banged me from the back....idiot! You should not have followed too close in the 1st place, forcing yourself through red lights at the last junction (rushing like mad cow!). Already 2 traffics offences you have committed! So, do you think it is a matter you lagi teruk than I? Immediately he changed his tome and apologise...
Are Johor people generally drive recklessly like that??? Looking at this chap with piercing on his left eye and his modified kancil.....bonet depan dah naik separuh...garang punya muka, I let him off since is only minor scratches on the bumper.....as I think i will be wasting my time and effort to make him pay for his mistake....kira la diri kurang nasib ari tuh.....bodoh kan?
The last time I banged in to the back of another satria I have to pay RM200+ for the rear bumper adjustment and paint work :(
2 comments:
Its a sign to change car lor brother!
wah - ur mad.. and u scared me hell yeha!!
Post a Comment