Sometimes we do make some silly judgments or decision (just something out of the norm).....and you are going to "pay" for it!!! Should I call this "misfortune"??? Hopefully, after this good fortune will follow.....sabar jer la.
And this was what happened to me last night after the "comeback" posting been posted to my almost 3 months abandoned blog. Left office about 9+, stopped by dinner on the way back, then stopped by a shop to get my bread for breakfast....thinking of just a short while and it would be fast.....I did not stop the car engine, rush into the shop and pick up my bread....the next moment something just crossed my mind....ohhh ssshit!!!! My autolock system!!!! Everything was too late by the time I rush back to the car.....the car was autolocked from inside with my house key, handphone.....etc.
OMG!!!! I do not keep any spare keys with anyone in case emergency....then I rushed to the nearby Indian barber shop which I been patron after moving into the neighborhood to ask for help. The guy called up his friends and two of them came with a long stainless steel ruler.....cucuk sini...cucuk sana....tolak sini....tolak sana....tarik sini....tarik sana....tak jadi la!!!
Then after a while came a police patrol car (no sure if someone actually called the police thinking we trying to break into a car)....encik apa masalah??? I pun la jawab and explain the situation so that nobody get in trouble due to misunderstanding....then the 2 policemen came and join the pesta memecah masuk kete. Ini tak boleh...kena guna dawai tarik kat situ....numerous attempts but failed and that moment my last bet was just smash the window if needed as I know roughly how much the window and the labor would cost me.
From one side of the door move to the other side of the door....2 policemen, 2 Indian and the owner...then divided into 2 teams to work on each door see who gets the luck 1st....then I remember I did pay to put in extra plate so that car theft cannot easily cucuk to unlock the locking system...so I told them forget about it. Last approach was to bend the steel ruler abit like cangkul....slide through the door and try to unlock from inside.....after almost 1 1/2hr of struggles....they finally managed to unlock the door from inside! Phew!!! What a relief.....
After thanking them and paying them some monies for their help I drove home.....and it wasn't done yet......another shit when I enter my apartment. Oh No.....not again!!!!! Power trip again!!!??? Immediately rushing to the circuit breaker to turn back on the power supply......everything was too late. Most of my gold fishes already dead when I reached home without the air pump working dunno for how long! Left 2 barely surviving....the worst this has happened, 6 dead in a day....couple of weeks back due to the afternoon storm....my unit was trip 3 days in a row and everyday 1 or 2 became casualty :(
Sakit hati betul....not because some of them cost me >RM150 per fish....but it has been my source of getting calm every night after a long day at work. Now only left 2! Immediately transfer them into a tank with fresh water with air supply......what to do? Got to clean the mess and clean the whole aquarium even already passed mid night. Tired...sad....speechless....whole night just couldn't close my eyes and keep thinking about the earlier incident (how could I did that??) and all my dead fishes :(
So....following morning 1/2 day EL.....1st to get my car's fixed, 2nd settle my fishes, get a dual functions AC/DC air pump that can last >10hrs after the main cut-off and run some personal errands. I hope the last 2 will still survive when I get home later......
After thanking them and paying them some monies for their help I drove home.....and it wasn't done yet......another shit when I enter my apartment. Oh No.....not again!!!!! Power trip again!!!??? Immediately rushing to the circuit breaker to turn back on the power supply......everything was too late. Most of my gold fishes already dead when I reached home without the air pump working dunno for how long! Left 2 barely surviving....the worst this has happened, 6 dead in a day....couple of weeks back due to the afternoon storm....my unit was trip 3 days in a row and everyday 1 or 2 became casualty :(
Sakit hati betul....not because some of them cost me >RM150 per fish....but it has been my source of getting calm every night after a long day at work. Now only left 2! Immediately transfer them into a tank with fresh water with air supply......what to do? Got to clean the mess and clean the whole aquarium even already passed mid night. Tired...sad....speechless....whole night just couldn't close my eyes and keep thinking about the earlier incident (how could I did that??) and all my dead fishes :(
So....following morning 1/2 day EL.....1st to get my car's fixed, 2nd settle my fishes, get a dual functions AC/DC air pump that can last >10hrs after the main cut-off and run some personal errands. I hope the last 2 will still survive when I get home later......
3 comments:
Come July and all will be well. But no harm to go to the temple and just 'wan san" ... for blessing. Took Bryan there for his birthday blessing too.
this coming sat thien hou beday....same chinese calendar beday as me...so going thien hou temple to pray....
nice blog n thk for sharing, hai friend u r invite to my blog, i want share my video n happiness to u, thk
Post a Comment