Monday, June 29, 2009

It's the final countdown.....

The final moment.....the final week and I will be finished off what I started here 9yrs ago...and ready to move on. Although the feeling is sad.....but I have been waiting for this moment since 3 months ago and waited....waited....with full anticipation to start a new challenge. I am looking forward to it.....

Was blog hopping over the weekend and bump into this recipe....I think it is a simple roast chicken recipe which I can try....so I decided to give it a try....source and method can be found at: Cornish Game Hen and Cranberry Butter Rice

Ingredients:
1 Whole Small Chicken
Olive Oil
Molasses
Maple Syrup
Salt and Pepper
Rosemary
Butter
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
2 Small OnionsHalf a Lemon

After an hour in the oven....my 1st Chicken Rosemary. Maybe the look isn't the brownish roasted chicken I expected...taste was good though. Maybe I should give this recipe another few try for perfection....hehehe

5 comments:

Family First said...

hahahaha .. so kiu one!

er, how come your final pics cannot download one?

2L2M.... said...

Err....dunno ler. So char looking you also want to download ar?

May be I need a proper built-in oven then my roaster will turn out nice golden brownish roaster...hehehe

Family First said...

oh can see edi .. wah, looks good wor! shit! looks like i gotta catch up with you on cooking lah!

eh, plan to have a simple x'mas dinner at my new place with carina & linda (remember the penang fren?) then you can grill one chicken for me, please? please?

2L2M.... said...

Your reno work at new house can be completed by then?

No problem...still months to go from now....by then my roaster should look more attractive.....hehehe

Family First said...

I plan to move in during Raya holidays or Deepavali holidays lar, so sure can make it for XMas .. hehehe.