Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moving on.......

The day is finally here.....7th July 2009 marks the last day of my current job (the 3rd for my career history)....after 9 years serving the current company. The moment when you feel so relax when all the burdens are off your shoulders (not for long....)

Is time to move on with new things, new challenges....but I still can't help feeling sad at the same time that I have to leave everything behind with all sort of memories.

As a gesture of thank you to my bosses and colleagues....I have arranged a little gift and order some cuppies for afternoon tea......from atasteboutique
So to all my friends and colleagues......until we cross each other's path again....here wishing everybody all the best and succeed in whatever thing you embark on. Cheers.

2 comments:

Family First said...

Wah, so nice! How much each? Do they deliver?

2L2M.... said...

Those are RM2.50 each....if your order is >RM350, they can arrange for delivery...else collect from their kiosk at Sunway Pyramid. Guess is pretty much the same as Pretty Frosting....but when I look at both website and their photo gallery....I am more attracted to this one.