Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh...Gajah Ku

Hehehe.....elephant trunk!?? No....no.....no. There is a Thai restaurant in PJ Seksyen 17 located in Happy Mansion......called "My Elephant". The restaurant has been established for quite sometime....and there are quite a number of food reviews on the internet....go google yourself to find out more. I would say it definitely worth a try.

The whole office...9 of us went there recently for lunch to celebrate our colleague's birthday. On the 1st look at the restaurant exterior.....hmmm......I was quite skeptical. On the services....mainly run by students part time.....that even make me more worry if we have made the right choice for lunch. On the restaurant interior design and food presentation.....I would say probably so so and nothing to shout about....

But....when I tasted the food.....i must say they are good! Else I don't think the restaurant would be packed by regular patrons....and they only serve lunch from 12pm-2.30pm only!!! Then business resumes at 6pm for dinner till 10pm. They don't accept reservation :(

I would definitely go back to try other dishes......too busy chatitng, joking around with colleagues and forgot about taking the pics for all the dishes we ordered :( Here are some of the pics to share...








Address and contact details:
My Elephant Thai Restaurant & Café,
Block C - G4 Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13,Section 17, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 012-328 5028, 019-360 8911
Business hours: Tuesday to Sundays - noon to 2.30pm,6 to 10pm except Sunday lunch.

1 comment:

Family First said...

no wonder lah, so long never ask me out for breakfast or lunch!!