Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moving.....but not moving on yet! :)

Sorry for not been updating this blog for such a long time....errr....more than 1 1/2 month to be exact. Well, as expected, life after the CNY celebration.....bz....bz....bz. Main reason being we are short-handed as couple of my colleagues resigned....to extra workload is expected until we get new people onboard. Secondly, I was busy pindah-ing....yeah moving into my own place...finally! :)
Of course as expected, lots packing, move, unpacking, dumping activities going on in the evening during weekdays and over the weekends as I have to do it all by myself and move out from my current place by end of Feb. Thank God....everything considered progressing smoothly, slowly and darn tiring.....so I am now in the 4th week at my new place which I can call home....sort of settled down but still lots of things not in place yet and lots boxes I just dumped into the small room which look more like a store room or dumping room now :)
When the housewarming party going to take place??? Seriously....I don't know. May be I would just invite close friends and colleagues over for a lunch/dinner over one weekend....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Apr 26 (dinner) or 27 (lunch)? Housewarming cum birthday party also can mah!