Story goes like this.....
I was at KL Sentral one evening to find out if I could get north bound train ticket back home....to my disappointment....the tickets were all sold so I went to the Auto Pay machine to pay for my parking and ready to leave the place.
On my way to the AP machine, I notice this gwai-lo (mat salleh) couple in front of me.... approaching the AP Machine too....so we queued up to wait for our turn. While waiting for our turn....the hubby went around and look at those public lockers beside the AP machine....talking to his spouse (like an innocent child)...hey dear, they provide locker here.....look surprise.
I was like...WTF...never seen a public locker meh? Kampung mana mali punyer? First of all, I thought mat salleh are generally more gentlemen..... but why the spouse/wife was the one queuing to pay the ticket while he wonder around....
Then comes the mat salleh's turn to pay....the due was few ringgit....they notice they dun have enough small change....then the hubby took out his wallet and pulled out a RM10 note and inserted into the machine. The note was rejected and they tried a few times, different way, upside down....etc. Obviously, the hubby went out of patience after a few attempts and start cursing.....
Hubby: Stupid machine....this is stupid....why are 'they' putting a machine that does not work!? Stupid!
Me: (inside my heart....you stupid idiot...there must be a reason why the machine rejected the note...for instance...fake note, not enough change, note container full or note reader could be faulty....etc. What's the big deal?)
Then the spouse/wife took the note from him and try to insert herself.....again...it was rejected...over...and over....and the hubby just keep on cursing....at that moment I have a mix feeling...feel embarrass on one hand.
What I cannot stand was when the hubby condemn about the machine.....the spouse made a comment like this... "this is malaysia....dear." while diging into her handbag to find more small change....
1st thing came into my mind....is that the impression Malaysia, our beloved country in a foreigner's eye??? Is our country really had such a bad impression in the eyes of the world??? Pondering for a while.......Of course, me being myself... do you think I would let them go just like that?? So, I waited until they paid their dues.....and when they are about to leave.....I politely said:
Excuse me and pardon me for being rude.....is Malaysia really that "bad" in your eyes until you need to make such a statement....this is malaysia .....dear....for a damn "stupid" machine that does not take your note ??? If you think your own country is so great....please leave and go back to your own country.
Justice done!! both of them left the place with their shocking and embarrass reaction...yeh....eyh....victory!!! But i bet this kind of poeple sure will write to those survey/expat magazines saying malaysian is rude!!!
Now, who is RUDE and Kurang Ajar in the 1st place??? GDU!!! Go and FYMA!
1 comment:
Wah, this one you hentam kau kau man! Good one!
Post a Comment