Probably you (i mean those got married) will get your freedom when yoiur wife is away/balik kampung once in a while.....to enjoy "things" without the "supervision"....kekekekeke. Don't get me wrong....I know the "things" here could be anything....but I am referring to makan2. So, it seems common when your wife is around....what you eat is being watched/controlled :)
A colleague of mine currently working most of the times at project site suddenly called up last Friday to ask me to join him for Bak Kut Teh in Klang on Saturday.....then we can have Chinese Tea appreciation at his home and watch some movies (not porn ok?) so that he could show me his home theatre system and convince me to get a good projector (which you can enlarge the view ikut kesukaan) than buying a LCD TV. I was quite surpise in the 1st place but then when he told me that his wife has gone back hometown...I said no wonder la....wife no around then only call me out!
Is it a norm when your wife is around....you will be a good family man....and when your wife is not around you want to be a bachelor again???...and execute all your freedom and have boy nite out kind of fun??? hehehehe. Anyway, I take it as a good intention as he said he wanted to try this Seafood Bak Kut Teh recommended by another colleague staying in Klang...
The place is AT Seafood Bak Kut Teh (Non-Halal though as they do serve pork based BKT) and it is located at the shoplots (last row) adjacent to Bkt Tinggi Jusco....what is special?
Of course the Seafood Bak Kut Teh
3 comments:
but you never say whether the food is not or not wor ....
sorry lah, my typing skills going down the drain .. you never say whether the food is nice or not wor ...
the food is good.....try the dry pot....something different but memang cukup rasa :)
Post a Comment