After the last Japanese buffet at The Legend back in September (in which I still prefer Jogoya), so wihtout much hesitation.....I agreed to join my friend to go for another buffet at Jogoya, located in T3, Starhill.
As usual, being kiasu and not to berebut-rebut with other crowds...we opted for supper to avoid the dinner crowds since Monday was a public holiday......and there isn't lot of supper crowds anyway...so we can take our own sweet time to pick and choose....plenty of selections!!!! How I wish I have 5 stomachs macam lembu......then I can make my money really worth!!! :) In the end, I wasn't eating that much I guess...... :)
Some hot seafood xo soup to warm up my stomach.....
Korean and USA oyster 2 each......very fresh, juicy and nice :)
Abalone slice, scallop with shell and smoked salmon....the sashimi section doesn't seem attracting my attention tonight :(
Variety of sushi.....
Another fresh seafood bowl with...forgotten with what soup....
Back to another 4pcs of USA oysters....can't resist when they replenish the oysters....hehehehe. But nothing beat my friend....just the oyster alone this fella has swollen 2 dozens that night!!!!
Prawns tempura with abalone slice again (this time with Thai sauce)
Tiger prawns....panggang.
Steamed fresh grouper...not in pic. Lepas makan baru teringat nak snap2 :(
Air kelapa 3 biji habis.....
Mango pudding, Pumpkin pudding, yg tu perisa durian (macam cekodok durian)
Coffee pudding, tiramisu, mochi in choc dip, peach mochi, marshmallow with choc dip...
Haagen Daz ice-creams....kenalah telan few scoops baru cukup :)
Tu pun dah kenyang and have no more rooms for other things. For RM78++ per head, I would say Jogoya still provide more and better selections then my last japanese buffet at The Legend. The buffet supper starts 9.40pm-12am.
4 comments:
Sounds like a good deal .. but ar .. must be like you .. can wallop one .. me cannot lah.
FF - nvrmind la....u pay I wallop on ur behalf la....good idea right?? hehe
No more king crab dishes in Jogoya? Or u forget to snap picture of it?
I love Jogoya King crab dishes.. yumm yumm
-> Anis: I was looking for the favorite King crab soup....tapi tak lak ler.....mungkin mereka tak serve utk supper kot.
Dulu pegi late lunch ada....my mind dah fixed mesti wallop benda2 tu bebyk....apa nak buat kalu tak lak?? huhuhu....
Post a Comment