Not the original old town in Ipoh........but PJ Old Town....one that you cannot miss like many other flashy Old Town White Coffee outlets.....macam cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan....
Spotted this outlet in PJ Old Town....even during the reno tutup sini tutup sana you can tell it is definitely another Old Town White Coffee outlet....so finally the door was opened to patrons. Since I have not been to OTWC for quite some time and happened to blog hop into another fellow bloggers blogging about OTWC near Kerinchi........automatically OTWC was my dinner choice when I was in the neighbourhood couple of days back.
Since it is newly opened, you can expect huru-hara cikit ler.......nak bayar pun susah payah sebab the owner busy training the cashier....wah....on job training nih.
I ordered the white coffee ais....
Picture from the menu:
4 comments:
tapi rasa tetap sedap kan...
:)
Adui ... looks so plain the hor fun! You never complain meh?
-> axim: dah kena charge RM6.50 sakit hati pun kena cakap sedap...kalu tak sedap lagi sakit hati!! tks fro dropping by :)
-> FF: yeah lorr....so plain and only the soup taste good. Luckily the blueberry toast came 1st and I got satisfied.....before seeing the hor fun....else I will bitch around and insist to see the manager ask him to take it back to the kitchen!!! :)
RM6.50 for that bowl of hor fun?? better eat at road side stall kan??
food again? huwaaa..
Post a Comment