Haiya....Where got treasures falling from the sky one?? When this sms broke in last Saturday....I was like "wah!!!" for a while and then immediately I say cheh! Like the old chinese saying: "where got kap na chui kai thiu???"
The sms coming from an unknown number +6012-xxx2394 reads:
Congratulations Sim-Card anda Telah Bertuah Memenangi Hadiah Utama wang tunai RM30,000.00 dr "PETRONAS MAS" Sila call/tel: 012-xxx1447. Terima Kasih.
Betul ke? Boleh caya ke? RM30 ribu??? Of course not....The tone is similar to the sms scam in mandarin I used to received from China!!??? Why on earth people would plan such scam? I wonder if the authority has taken actions to track down the sources from the above two numbers before more and more people fell into the scam.....
Just google search for "Petronas Mas" and you know it is definitely a scam.....so to my frens out there is no such free treasures/wealth luck falling from the sky ok? Maybe banging couple of your RM on 4D 1447 and 2394 could bring some heaven lucks kot......wakakakaa.
3 comments:
Got a similar sms not too long ago. Should've reported the sender's number but too malas to go to the station lah.
Me too - got similar sms before but just like everyone else, just ignored it!
haiyo.... baru je nak tumpang "happy" dengan kawan2 yang kaya ni and nak cakap "wa tan lu chia". Hehehe...
Post a Comment