Saturday, August 23, 2008

What Say You? Duh....

I was in the lift on my way out for dinner....the lift stopped and came into the lift a teen age girl with two younger "follower" a boy and another girl (primary school kids)....looks to me either the elder sister with her younger siblings or baby sitter with 2 kids she looks after....

Maybe they did not notice me in the lift.....not that i am bad and purposely "ear drop" on their conversation in mandarin (maybe they thought I don't understand mandarin)....Lets assume the elder sister with her younger siblings....

The scene and the conversation among the siblings:

Elderly Sis: (excited and jovial state)....Mr A must be surprised I come along bringing you two together.....

Younger kid (boy): did he know we are following you?

Elder Sis: No...I did not tell him....he must be surprised....I hope he doesn't mind

Younger kid (girl): Where is he now? He came by what?

Elder Sis: He already arrive and waiting for downstair...he drove.

Younger kid (girl): What car is he driving?

Elder Sis: Proton Saga....

Younger kid (girl): The new one ar?

Elder Sis: No la...old one la....(the facial expression a bit annoyed)

Younger kid (boy): old one ka??

I was speechlees, on other hand wanted to laugh out.....the scene could be parents not around...the elder sis (or baby sitter) suppose to baby sit the youngsters......sneaking out for dating....and bringing along the 2 youngsters.

But what really surprised me (am sure the BF would definitely surprised@!) are those questions and reactions from the youngsters....for God sake they are only primary school kids! Maybe they are unaware what they were saying...tak sengaja ke....Not that I am being judgemental....If you have the same feeling, preservation like I have over that conversation...what say you?

No comments: