Yes....we tend to jump into conclusion especially when we are so confident in something, thought we know everyting... or simply due to our own ego....but sometime we do need to take a step back to assess the situation...facts...etc. before jumping into conclusion.
This morning in PJ Paramount Garden.....for years I have stayed in PJ.....day in day out I do know certain roads are one way street. I got myself caught like others after entering a one way street to do a bit of grocery shopping at Giant. The other end of the road was closed for some ongoing setup work to celebrate Hungry Ghost Month....yes, this week we are entering the 7th month of the Lunar calendar....the Hungry Ghost month.
So what happened after the shopping....not that I am one of the many that been labelled as rude male driver...breaking traffic rules..etc. I have no choice but to go against the one way street to get out of the place like others....I was going slow thinking anytime people might just turn into the road and not expecting traffics from the opposite.....
So, all happened at the right place (at the junction) and at a perfect timing....a chinese lady driver turned in with her silver Myvi while I was driving out of the junction....we both stopped. She honked at me like I am a big traffice offender....start yelling at me inside her car (you damn idiot! bastard! dun you know this is a one way street?) and pointing finger/hand (apa la lu, tak tahu baca ka one way street?).....comments in bracket are just made up.
I stopped....trying to signal her the road in front is a dead end...she keeps honking and show me her mad/angry face to me! Then I signal her again so that she know the road in front of her is a dead end and she will end up coming out the same way too!!! With an angry long face she try to drive through into the street (while I am trying to be nice to signal her what is ahead....)
Immediately when she saw the road is blocked....she just did a reverse at the T-junction like that!! To me that was no brain and dangerous! I pull aside to observe her...obviously she doesn't give a damn reaction or appreciate and drive pass.......
One damn fxxking rude/arrogant chinese lady.....men-siasuikan all the chinese lady drivers! Your mother didn't teach how to be nice to other is it? You idiot! Yau Yeh Sang Mou Na Kau!
No comments:
Post a Comment